Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Timeless

I wanted to add this pretty clock to my blog, but apparently you need to be a computer genius to do it. It seems that the only thing I can come up with using the friendly instructions are error messages. So here it is in a post.

I have learned so much about so much since I started this blog, but I just realized that I still have a long way to go. At least for now, all my friends can see what time it is for me, makes me feel just a little bit closer to them. One of my dear dear friends actually set his clocks' second time zone to mine so that he could always see when I was at any point in time. It truly is the small things we do for each other that show how much we care.

I don't have to be on the same continent or even in the same time zone as my loved ones, our hears are in sync and that's all that matters. Paper covers rock, and my love covers the distance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails