Sunday, August 8, 2010

Garden Guru

Over the weekend I gave my housemate a hand with her veggie/herb garden. It was great fun putting on my pink plastic dish washing gloves and digging my fingers into the dirt. So now all we have to do is wait for the little baby veggies to make their anticipated appearance. So in the meanwhile, I thought I would shop around for some accessories for our garden. This is what I came up with..



I love these markers by Nina Gibson Designs. You can also find them on Etsy. Don't they just make you want to plant herbs just so you can buy them?


Those of you who know me, will know that I have a weak spot for old things, anything old, broken, rusty and crooked is fine by me. So needless to say, I absolutely looooove these spoon markers by Monkeys Always Look. They can also be found on Etsy.

So if you were thinking of a herb garden but you simply couldn't be bothered, just imagine all the cute accessories you get to buy for your garden and recondsider... An accessorized garden is a happy garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails