Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A little birdie told me..

A while ago I promised to try and regularly post some ideas on how to reinvent everyday household items into something special, so today I was inspired by vintage bird cages. Definitely going on my wishlist!

Some people simply put birds in bird cages, how mundane. Get a hold of one, put it in your bathroom and display all your bubbles and creams on it, or stack some books in it or cut it in half and mount it on the wall as a shelf. Always look beyond what is in front of you, and you might be surprized at what you find!




I would have never thought of this, but how handy is this bird cage as a mail organizer?


If you don't get alot of mail, but you have alot of notes, scrap paper and cute photo's lying around, this is the perfect wall hanging to display your bits and pieces on.

*Fluit fluit my storie is uit*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails