Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just to say Thank You

Moving into my beautiful new little home has been such a blessing. It has been a long time coming and it still doesn't feel real. I was so overwhelmed by the amount of support and generosity from all my friends and family during this whole proces.s

I really wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to my girlfriends who helped me with the big move, so I made them some home-made choc-chip muffin mix. I saw this once at a Christmas Fleamarket and I have wanted to make it for someone ever since, so this was the perfect opportunity. It was heaps of fun to make, and I got to use my heart-shaped measuring spoons for the first time! I know they will make each muffin taste extra yummy!




Isn't it lovely?
It's super easy to make.
You will need:
- Some glass jars - got mine from an opshop
- An extra delicious muffin recipe of your choice
- Some ribbons and a card of your choice. I got my Night Owl Paper Goods cards from PigeonHole.

Measure all the dry ingredients out into seperate bowls, then layer them however you like according to colour. A bran muffin recipe with heaps of sultanas and bran will make the prettiest layers!
Now write the missing wet ingredients on the card and attach it to the jar with a pretty ribbon.

I hope my friends love their muffins as much as I love my new home.
Thanks again for helping me out girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails