Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ain't no sunshine

I am just about ready for Spring. As much as I love my fluffy pink striped slippers and my cuddly flannel pyjamas, I am over it. I am yearning for summer with every frozen fibre of my being. So I thought  a bit of positve and reinforcing summer scenario planning from my side might take my mind of the mercury and make summer come all the quicker.
So I started thinking about what summer means to me and my friends, and what most peole generally associate with the glorious season that brings us lazy days on the beach, sweet and cheeky cocktails, frolicky bikin tops and melting ice cream in your hands. And one image is undeniably ethed into my mind : a sweet and lovely lemonade stand.
Nothing makes you go "hmmmmm" like a glass of your favourite beverage, and lemonade is unmistakably the ultimate summer thirst quencher. So here is a selection of bits and pieces that I hope will keep me motived and happy till summer finally comes.


beautiful engagement photo by greenweddingshoes photography


Gorgeous lemonade stand. I think this is a great way to greet your guests outside a party, wedding or summer function. Image: Catch my Party




Antique style lemonade bottle cap wall clock from Amazon.


Holy moly, doesn't this lemon ice cream look yum enough to die for? You can find the recipe on Kuidaore.

Well I feel better already. Summer is just around the corner, and I'll be sure to have my cozzie and my camera ready when it finally arrives.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails