Saturday, November 27, 2010

My day in Pictures









Today I started off with a bit of early morning early bird Christmas shopping at the Freo markets and then headed off to a day spa for some much needed mid morning relaxation. Next stop was the Beaufort Street Festival. Needless to say I headed straight for the Huge Vintage Sale.
Oh. My. Gosh.
I picked up three lovely dresses, two for m sister and one for me ofcourse. Can't wait to wear it!

My absolute favorite treat for the day was the Laundromat. The creative folks from Flexhaus transformed an ordinary old laundromat into the Kingdom of Lost Socks. Their whimsical story tells the tale of how lost socks and washing machines come alive and party the night away... It does make me feel a bit better to think that all my lost socks are out there somewhere making friends with other lost socks and  partying up a storm every night instead of actually just being lost... under my bed... or in a corner of my room somewhere.

The laundromat was alive, not lifeless and glum,
The machines know how to work,
But also have FUN!

I hope you had a fun weekend too.

xox

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails