Saturday, November 13, 2010

Delightfully Tacky

I am always super excited when I come up with enough posts to start a new section on my blog. So drumroll please..... Introducing my latest section.... Crushes.
I am so inspired by all the creativity, prettiness, loveliness and originality of what's out there, I am sure will have no trouble filling my crush diary with plenty of sweet bits. 

My first crush is Delightfully Tacky. Marvel with me.




Elizabeth's blog is her amazing story about her travels in a 1973 Winnebago Brave RV. Along for the ride is her adorable pooch Little Bit (very photogenic). The pages of her blog are filled with beautiful pictures of awe-inspiring scenery along the way, gorgeous vintage outfits, every-day people and once in a life time experiences.
I admire Elizabeth's courage for taking on her dream to travel and only hope that I can show the same courage and fashion sense in the pursuit of my dreams...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails